Data Scientist / Software developer
Information in Finnish here.
We are looking for a data scientist to join our software development team in Turku. As a data scientist, your task would be to analyse clinical data, create analytical tools to support clinical decision making and participate in developing our products. You would also get to apply your expertise in developing new and innovative tools to improve patient care and clinical decision making through novel technologies such as machine learning and big data analytics.
What we expect you to have to succeed?
- Completed or nearly completed MSc in Data Science
- Some studies in Computer Science or equal technical skills, including basic understanding and some experience from programming
- You are familiar with R or SAS and are willing to continue to develop R-based solutions
- Want to develop yourself as a software developer and work as an integral part of the software development team
- Comfortable with choosing the best way to visualise data
experience in any of the following will also help:
Any statistical, machine learning or data modelling technologies, such as Tensorflow, Apache Hadoop/Hive/Spark, Google BigQuery, etc.
- Want to develope and research applications for new technologies, such as machine learning, in software development in healthcare
Interested? Send your CV and a brief description about yourself to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.